• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rear Diffusers - Wanted List

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm quite confident that renault will still make these upon request because the twingo mk 2 is a brand new car and it was an OEM part, they mighta discontinued selling it but if someone was 2 have a diffuser factory fitted and was in a crash and needed a new diffuser it would have to be supplied but i mean i wouldn't no who to start chasing thats ur jobs mad people

You cant get them factory fitted, they were an accessory i believe, same as the rs spoiler, couldnt have it as an option

Why don't we ask Kam Racing again? Looking back at the start of this thread they seemed interested???

Ollie posted pics of parts he'd received in carbon, and carbon fanatics seemed happy with the result then suddenly there were production issues. What actually went wrong?

maggi112":fikt4qtj said:
Ollie posted pics of parts he'd received in carbon, and carbon fanatics seemed happy with the result then suddenly there were production issues. What actually went wrong?

Yes i received them , Yes they looked goodish, Did they fit .... Not one bit. All the bits i received are scrap, and Carbonfanatics has now ceased trading.

Carbonfantics didn't seem reliable at all tbh.

Mirror covers weren't a 100% fit either we're they?

Best option is everyone save up then all approach streamline at the same time.

Well if it's a group buy thing surely we could send the dood with a diffuser some cash incentive for his troubles :)

I did try getting Karl's diffuser but in the end we decided best not. The intention was for me too use it as a donor for everyone. The hunt continues....

Well I think first we need an up to date list of people who want one and then we wait until everyone has their funds in order and then we offer up a cash reward for use of someone's diffuser as a donor and then we approach streamline with the proposal and who would say no to a decent size group of people with cash,money,wonga,readies,moolah,GBP,currency etc at the ready