Twingo Dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Youll be sooo happy with the RS spoiler! Same with the windows.. since the part of your bumper is already gloss black you wouldnt need a diffuser till you had money to waste on getting one painted gloss black too :p They do look better! makes it look meatier ;D but maybe save that and other stuff like you said!

Just got a sneaky idea to add to your future mods..
Since your going for the black and white all over look..

The side bumpers that go across your doors would look awesome in black i would think!
Try get a photoshop done, or i think someone might of already done it.. looks quite cool ;D

BlackTwingo-i":25ava47u said:
Just got a sneaky idea to add to your future mods..
Since your going for the black and white all over look..

The side bumpers that go across your doors would look awesome in black i would think!
Try get a photoshop done, or i think someone might of already done it.. looks quite cool ;D

Haha... I really hate those bits of the car.. If I had my way I wouldn't have them on it! In black they might stand out better, but wouldn't be able to get gloss black I dont think coz of the material they are made of! I'm sure someone in here will no if I can :p

yeahh i bet you could paint them gloss! sand them down nice and smooth, undercoat, main coat and laquer!

Mine are staying black haha (more of a plastic black)

BEJ_2011":2c7lq2sl said:
They went factory painted.. Renault took it to one of their artwork places the week before I picked it up :) it had the fog surrounds and wheels as silver, and then the front grille and back bumper were White to start with :)

That's strange, cos from December 2010 all Dynamique models had black gloss painted fog light surrounds and wing mirrors from factory, but not wheels or diffuser part like on yours, which is cool

Oh ok! Maybe i had just mis-understood them when they said about it being black any way!

Heres a photo of my friends new peugeot! She got it just after I got my twingo.. Setting the tone for the car park nicely I think :)

BEJ_2011 said:
Oh ok! Maybe i had just mis-understood them when they said about it being black any way!quote]

Yea dont worry most of the garages I asked didnt have a clue bout why it was gloss black only on the dynamique, Renault change everything so much lol, both cars are looking great, got to love black and white combo!

Heres a few pics i took today as it was nice so i washed it :)

DSC00705.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00701.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00684.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

Here's a pic of my Silvertecs, not the best!

Courtesy of Hatton Performance, quick delivery and great price, cheers mate!

Looking sweet great looking car even if I'm a bit biased lol, just ordering a LED package from hatton performance with a sticker can't wait :) just thought cos yours has the Eco sticker on it and ncap they have to be removed before having tints done, trust me the back looks so much better without them :)

That's exactly what I'm doing tomorrow! What is a good thing to take the stickyness away?

Mine didn't leave any glue cos I took them off during the really hot period so they peeled straight off, but if not just use a glass cleaner after :) or heat it up and rub it off with a cloth :)

Arhhh. Just taken them off! All came off easy apart from the elf one in the corner which had just left a load of bits everywhere! Now it looks terrible!!