Twingo Dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't got time, and I'm too impatient :p if i get time tomorrow at work then i might have a go!

Courtney":3xwsip3o said:
I'm thinking a graphite grey then, as it would match the seats more than black would. And maybe red for door card inserts and gear stick?... Don't know if I'll get them done but I hope to have the roof done by Thursday evening :)

I like the sound of the grey and red :)

Right guys.. Heres a pic of the car looking very clean and ready for TRAX tomorrow!

IMG_1654.jpg

And a little addition, (idea from blacktwingo-i) :D

IMG_1660-1.jpg

IMG_1658.jpg

And the surprise!

What could it be??????

IMG_1655.jpg

Ha, here it is!

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

How did the roof finish up then, any bubbles or crinkles? Took me ages to get mine right! Could of done a better job on the speedo surround though :/

yeah it is a bit bubbly in places, and as i was pushing both bits in it sort stretched and the glue come off :( but i wasn't about to take it all out and start again! It doesn't look so bad when you see it, but the speedo is an awkward shape so its not easy to do!!

your a-pillars think they look pale compared to your roof-lining, get them sorted too :lol:

But it looks like a great job! I would love something like that, but I'm a bit too scared to get a whole rooflining out.. :oops:

It wasn't that hard, the hard part was actually getting the fabric to stay in place while the glue dried. Maybe over christmas i might do it again, neater - and use spray glue rather than unibond pva..