Twingo Dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be best to leave the speaker out on show as the reseale value may go down if the bluetooth is knocked out as a lot of people go for that these days

Very good point Hollie, I did think that but thought I could just make a hole later? But the HU I was going to have has been sold now :-( found one I liked today... I dont know! Ahhh!! I will put it through just in case I don't get a new HU any time soon.

Anyone know how to take the door cards out? I tried and got the four screws out around the edge, but I couldn't get it off?!

I'm not too sure, I saw what I presume is the same as black twingo i's earlier, like a suede alcantara type (my iPhone doesn't like spelling that!) in dunelm mill, which was ok, but I'm having a look for one that's not so shiny as that, just to sort of match the seats a bit better..

Well, if i can change the door card inserts easy enough thats what I'm thinking..

it can be done, don't know how easy or how hard it is though, a guy in a dutch forum posted this but never ever replied to any of my questions..

file.php

Im contemplating putting red on the roof now... What do you think? too much maybe?

All I can say is what on earth was he thinking with putting that red all on his seats!! Ick! It just looks so wrong! black and read would have looked the muts though :D

I can't in any way think of a red roof lining that would look good to be honest, but hey, you can always prove me wrong! :)

Courtney":24bbe2ec said:
Im contemplating putting red on the roof now... What do you think? too much maybe?

Word of warning: Hand and footprints are hard to get off light coloured headlinings....Nuff said? :lol:

I think the trend has been created...

madmatt":333bch91 said:
Courtney":333bch91 said:

Word of warning: Hand and footprints are hard to get off light coloured headlinings....Nuff said? :lol:

I think the trend has been created...

+ 1 lol :p

So what would you think, red or black then? Although anything is darker than the standard, which is what i want to change :)

I'm thinking a graphite grey then, as it would match the seats more than black would. And maybe red for door card inserts and gear stick?... Don't know if I'll get them done but I hope to have the roof done by Thursday evening :)