Twingo Dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Courtney":cq19xj7b said:
holliedynamique":cq19xj7b said:
Liking the wind deflectors but ive had bad experiences with them so have been put off :(
Badge looks so cool against the white!
Get pics of ur spoiler and badges up soon :)
Bad experiences? What happened?!
The spoiler is on and looks brilliant, but I will see it properly tomorrow morning because I was half asleep when I picked it up ;-) badge is awesome and when I get chance one evening I will do the back one too!

They scratched the top of the window quite badly but not sure if it was the quality of them or something :-( but I read online bout them and other people had the same thing
Seeing as everyone has had good experiences with these ones I may get sum one day :)

c251c724-15ac-03bc.jpg
c251c724-15bc-863c.jpg
c251c724-15ca-cf34.jpg

Ok... After the weekend..
Wind deflectors - check
Black badge - check
Rs badge front - check
Rs badge back - check
Spoiler - check
Scuff plates - on when it's not raining...

Now all I want to do is sort the exhaust out..

spoiler looks really good dude!! really finishes off the back end!! needs debadging now :)

Your car is looking stunning! An I'm tempted by a set of wind deflectors as the GF always moans when I open the window!! They really work then?

Daveyb133":332ovm95 said:
spoiler looks really good dude!! really finishes off the back end!! needs debadging now :)
I'm really tempted to debadge it... But I don't wanna get it off and then hate it!

jra3d":332ovm95 said:
Your car is looking stunning! An I'm tempted by a set of wind deflectors as the GF always moans when I open the window!! They really work then?
deflectors were great yesterday, had the windows open during the rain and all was dry on the inside! Plus there's not as much wind noise with them :)

I was worried bout this, but I photoshopped the twingo off mine and felt it looked too plain on a non RS version, Courtney would u like me one nite to take it off yours to see what it looks like by phtoshopping it out?

It will b Friday probably that I'll b home again to do it :) I think it looks strange without it but u may like it, I was also thinking what black twingo writing on the back would look like, what are your scuff sill protectors like r they a vinyl or thick plastic?

Vinyl... Havnt got them on yet though! Only had 5 minutes to stick he badges on last night (which look great;-) )

DSC00953.jpg

DSC00952.jpg

DSC00951.jpg

DSC00950.jpg

DSC00949.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00945.jpg

DSC00944.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

DSC00942.jpg

Forgot to take photos of scuff plates but they are on :) only downside is got a couple of air bubbles on the passenger side one :-/ thats what happens when you rush :(

Looking amazing! It photographs so well!

Glad too see you've now gone for the RS badge on back as well!!

Right guys :)

For those of you who might know, Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club have just opened their £92million stadium (conveniently two minutes from where i live, and also right next to my house). I thought where better to get a few pics in. Got there and theres a little gatehouse at the entrance.. Nothing a bit of banter didn't sort ;-)

DSC00976.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00974.jpg

Also after inspiration from blacktwingo-i's thread

PROGRESS
Front Grille, Renault Diamond and Rear Valance in Gloss Black - Check
Renault Go Faster Stripe Decals - Check
Silvertec Indicators - Check
Xenon Headlamps - Check
Cree LED Sidelights - Check
All 501's changed to LED - Check
Extra Dark Tints - Check
Tailpipe Tip - Check
GT Spoiler - Check
RS Front and Rear Badges - Check
RS Door Sill Scuff Guards - Check
Twingo 133.net Tax Disc Holder - Check
Hot Red Callipers and Rear Drums - Check
Team Heko Wind Deflectors - Check

Coming Up Soon..HOPEFULLY!
Carbon Renault Diamond
Change of Alloys - Maybe Cup or complete aftermarket change
Wheel Spacers - 25mm each wheel
Maybe and RS Spoiler
New exhaust - Full system or tip to be decided still
Work on the interior.. Rubber Mats, LED footwell lighting, Rubber 'Grass' insert for the dash tray..

Any more ideas guys?

Nice photos :)

I like the hand wash sticker, might steal that idea :p also i like the photos of your car through your iPhone :) good work mate

Ta dude! The iPhone photos were for a COTM competition on another forum so thought I would be original! Had been looking for the hand wash only stickers for ages and then finally realised I hadn't looked on the bay! Really pleased with how it looks now :) especially as I have my mutant doll attached to the tow point on the back ;-)

---
I am here: https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.859964,-0.086215

A little update for you guys. Ive put all of the plans on hold apart from the front carbon badge. Im planning a complete upgrade of the stereo system i aim to install replacement speakers throughout, front - tweeters - rear. Install an underseat sub and amp. Most drastic change will be the head unit will have to be changed and I'm not sure what one I'm looking at. For the audio equipment i will probably go with Vibe as I've seen some great work that has been done with them and i have read great reviews!

Input?

Ok, after stealing 'blacktwingo-i's' idea, of relining the roof i have (after a lot of fight with the sun visor bits) i have taken the original lining part out, still need to get some material and the bits to do it but i will get it done before trax next weekend :) help me choose though, i don't know if to cover over the hole for the mic or if to leave it there. because when i get my new HU it has one built in.. so I won't need it.. but then if i don't keep the HU? ahhh decisions!