Twingo Dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have u tried glass cleaner? Or a glass polish? Don't worry too much as when you have your windows tinted they clean the glass anyhow

triple9tommy":119tjio3 said:
Really nice job so far...makes you wonder what the 133 would look like without a spoiler?

Crap :lol:

Hated my car without the spoiler, i know its not a sport.. but the back just slants too much and it looks wierd without :/

BlackTwingo-i":1t3ekkv9 said:
triple9tommy":1t3ekkv9 said:
Really nice job so far...makes you wonder what the 133 would look like without a spoiler?

Crap :lol:

Hated my car without the spoiler, i know its not a sport.. but the back just slants too much and it looks wierd without :/
I completely agree. It does look strange without the spoiler! Saving my pennies :)

Yea they look odd without the spoiler! very odd, heres mine when it first arrived, It needs something there definately:

IMG_0743.jpg

06c552b6.jpg

And this is how it looks now after 2 months, looks completely different with that spoiler on, also saw a white dynamique with a white spoiler and that looks so strange too definately needs to be a different colour to the body

Finally after waiting a month and three different exhaust tips later I have a temporary one going on tomorrow :) (weather permitting) I say temporary because I think I have decided I want a whole new one rather than just a tip... It's not prefect but it will do :) will get some pics up when its done.
Picture added.. :
5ad99568-a8ab-1c2d.jpg