Whats your occupation

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blondie":r002tl20 said:
I'm a cheeky Blonde! ;)

Hmm.... I did have something else written here but someone has decided to remove it... Would someone like to enlighten me rather than just deleting my post and not telling me.

K thanks.

MovingShadow":1wh2yfil said:
Blondie":1wh2yfil said:
I'm a cheeky Blonde! ;)

(sorry .... Only slightly off topic :) )
I bet thats a fruitfull job/occupation :mrgreen:

It doesn't pay that well so I have to have a proper job too :?

Blondie":2gv67702 said:
MovingShadow":2gv67702 said:
Blondie":2gv67702 said:
I'm a cheeky Blonde! ;)

(sorry .... Only slightly off topic :) )
I bet thats a fruitfull job/occupation :mrgreen:

It doesn't pay that well so I have to have a proper job too :?
Not the response that I expected :p

Hmm.. noone saw what I did there? :lol:

Asda XD ... but in college studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering.....so hopefully something will come of that :)

BlackTwingo-i":hpyn4fda said:
craig92":hpyn4fda said:
McDonalds ftw (y)

I worked in maccies for 4 years.. It was alright! Untill it neared the end.. I began to dispise shift work..

it would be ok if it wasn't for the horrible manager thats been there for 20 years. comes up to you and grabs your arse and screams at you in front of customers when she wants something done and says you're thick as pig shit etc. gets annoying lol. I have a job interview tomorrow for a forecourt attendant. looking at cars all day. WIN.

craig92":uupo4vrm said:
BlackTwingo-i":uupo4vrm said:
craig92":uupo4vrm said:
McDonalds ftw (y)

I worked in maccies for 4 years.. It was alright! Untill it neared the end.. I began to dispise shift work..

it would be ok if it wasn't for the horrible manager thats been there for 20 years. comes up to you and grabs your arse and screams at you in front of customers when she wants something done and says you're thick as pig s**t etc. gets annoying lol. I have a job interview tomorrow for a forecourt attendant. looking at cars all day. WIN.

sexual harrassment and bullying, get a few people as witnesses who have either experianced it personally or heard her doing it to you, raise a grievance to the area/regional manager in writing detailing whats been said/done, what date and time (CCTV may catch it), details of any witnesses and overall how it makes you feel (its causing you stress and anxiety, dont want to come to work), thats gross misconduct and she will most likely be sacked on the spot!

Martin_172":1haox19o said:
craig92":1haox19o said:
BlackTwingo-i":1haox19o said:
craig92":1haox19o said:
McDonalds ftw (y)

it would be ok if it wasn't for the horrible manager thats been there for 20 years. comes up to you and grabs your arse and screams at you in front of customers when she wants something done and says you're thick as pig s**t etc. gets annoying lol. I have a job interview tomorrow for a forecourt attendant. looking at cars all day. WIN.

sexual harrassment and bullying, get a few people as witnesses who have either experianced it personally or heard her doing it to you, raise a grievance to the area/regional manager in writing detailing whats been said/done, what date and time (CCTV may catch it), details of any witnesses and overall how it makes you feel (its causing you stress and anxiety, dont want to come to work), thats gross misconduct and she will most likely be sacked on the spot!

I'm planning on doing that when i hand my notice in but the buisness manager always raves on about how amazing she is because she talks to all the customers (flirts with) and knows all their names. + she has been there 20 years. worth a shot tho. i have a job interview today and my manager was being a dick when i rang in sick yesterday lol

I work for a company which effectively acts as the middle man between charities and donors, and has a large call centre where we do campaigns for different charity clients, all over the phone! I used to be a fundraiser on the phone but I'm now a Campaign Administrator, basically keeping an eye on campaign performance, call QC'ing and compiling reports for clients :)

Now to find a way of explaining that to someone easier whenever they ask...

I'm a student studying marketing up in Bristol. Not twatish Bristol but Bristol UWE ;).
I also work in events. So build promotional events for brands and public figures. Also do parties for people with far to much cash to splash..
Proper good laugh since we are sometimes allowed to join these parties after the build is finised. Completely take advantage of the free bars lol!