White twingo dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks singlespeed for doing that although I like the twingo better in black it has to cone off cos it looks so much better without it now the RS stickers in the corner making it look less plain :)

car has certainly changed since you first got it.
where did you get the renault sport sticker on the back from?

manofhow":ny0x7yjp said:
manofhow":ny0x7yjp said:

Thank u :D
I got it from a sticker company on eBay they sell one advertised as a laptop sticker but I asked if they could shrink it down to the size of the original badge and they said yes; the company is called stickers.etc but type in renaultsport sticker and it comes up :)

maggi112":vo3yw8ch said:
I think the sticker in black looks better than the badges in silver :D
What's next?

Thank u :) I thought it looked better than the badge imho plus it didn't cost £38 lol I'm such a cheapie!

Alloys next definately after winter :D

Can I say Hollie your baby RS it's looking stunning ;)

From the day one of it being a basic twingo too today is an amazing change!! Its amazing what a young lady with ambition can do!

Bring on the changes you've still got planned and don't be put off by peoples insecurities about cars. If I need a ladies delicate touch on car mods your on my hit list :p

maggi112":1g59jr1d said:
Still team dynamics? Think it's gonna look awesome!! I really like the 182 alloys on these now I've seen them. Wouldn't consider them in black?

182 alloys r lovely would look nice in gloss black I think :D but I'm so in love with the pro race 1.2's these pictures of my car with them photoshoped in just look amazing!

eyS0aC.jpg

p9ut0s.jpg

jra3d":1w9ujius said:
Can I say Hollie your baby RS it's looking stunning ;)

From the day one of it being a basic twingo too today is an amazing change!! Its amazing what a young lady with ambition can do!

Bring on the changes you've still got planned and don't be put off by peoples insecurities about cars. If I need a ladies delicate touch on car mods your on my hit list :p

Thank u :D this made me smile, thanks so much I like cars to look nice and I prefer making a car look OEM to horrible chavy aftermarket stuff, (apart from the wheels lol) although some RS alloys would be great if I could find some with tyres at a good price
I won't b put off don't u worry!

Wheels are fair game tho ;) and well you've done a bloody good job!

If you find a set of RS alloys that would look lush as they are the nicest set of Renault sport alloys available in my opinion!!

If you can find them alloys do it!!!! Then a true baby RS

Any artwork or mock ups you need holly let me know!! ;)

Well as some may know I took the plunge and brought yotah1 17" cup alloys, they arrived today after less than 2 days :D they look so smart, they all need refurbing but I'm going to keep them anthracite cos I love it! And I park on a main road sometimes and have to get close to the kerb so am not going to have then done untill I feel confident with parking with them on the car!
One of the tyres needs replacing but going to get falcons as they r only £95 and the tyre man said for the mileage I do it wouldn't show much difference, here's two pics will get more tomoz:

91b4caca.jpg

This one is the worst scraped but nothing too deep and easily fixed one day when I want it done :)

39cd0982.jpg