Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mrgreen:

webvwvortex-2012-beetle-rs-stage-107.jpg

That sucks. However I guess it means you'll spend more time in the Porsche when you get it.

I won´t spend so much time with it actually as I won´t be in Europe anymore but that means that everytime I´m back, it will be mostly to go on the track with the 911 :)

MovingShadow, I prefer that Beetle...

4808982769_7b6ce61ef1.jpg

:mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Alright, some good news :

I´ve taken an appointment at Renault in Adenau on Friday to get the front hub changed, the geometry updated with some work on the rear axle too, and the car corner weighted, so I´ll finally know how much the baby weighs. Then Saturday and Sunday are two full day trackdays at the Ring so I´ll try to get some laps on the car to finish the season :)

yotah1":gqiqt554 said:
Alright, some good news :

I´ve taken an appointment at Renault in Adenau on Friday to get the front hub changed, the geometry updated with some work on the rear axle too, and the car corner weighted, so I´ll finally know how much the baby weighs. Then Saturday and Sunday are two full day trackdays at the Ring so I´ll try to get some laps on the car to finish the season :)

Sounds good. :)

Are you setting yourself a target time, or just seeing what you can get?

I've already done enough laps while chasing a time, I'll just go, have fun, see how the track is (too cold, or icy, or wet, or wet and icy...) and just enjoy. Then if the car behaves well, I'll see if I do a laptime.

I hate it when I do t check this topic for like even a week! There's so much happening good read again!

Damn, wished I was off this sunday! I definately would have come down to the Ring to get some advice from you!

MS, I'll tell you tomorrow if the car is usable for the weekend. Would be stupid that you show up and I actually can't drive ...
Next time Peter :)

MovingShadow":397f2id9 said:
Martin_Fry":397f2id9 said:
I'm actually considering of going, depending if I can get some friends to come aloung with me (looks at Ghostz).

Got a few 'cabrones' that are willing to go and give them a "this-is-Sparta!!11" kick into yotah's RS :p

it all depends if i have to work or not if i have to work saturday night i will probably not join in have to wait till tommorow if i know more if i have to work or not

No problem with going 'last-minute' or not ;) .. it would be convenient because it could be the last time before we see the RS again and before the winter stop.

+ on Sunday it could be quite calm on the ring :)

And I like to give the ring another try with the new airfilter and Weitec coilovers.