Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woooo :)

and also Yotah have you got something to tell us? ;)

gtcracescene28.jpg

That's the Astra Cup i modelled before we officially launched the project at Opel (and it got a lot more timid...)

And no it's not a german magazine guys, it's PFC (Performance French Cars) issue of December / January

Ha very nice ;) i clicked on one of the pictures and that popped up on the screen next to it :p

I switched from ym old 400D with Sigma lenses to a new 7D with Tamron 17-50 f2,8 lens which offers just awesome results! I have to say, it's just a completely different world!

Some Speedhunter-like pictures.. you should send some to them (IAmTheSpeedhunter) :p

But I really need a decent camera myself. Either start small with a Fujifilm X10, commonly used by professional photographers as a side camera or go for a Sony Nex bridge camera but thats 600/700 €

Awesome pictures yotah!

If you're interested, I still have my 400D with its two lenses and the battery grip. I was planning on keeping it as a backup but I could sell it. It's not at the same level as its competitors from today, but would be much cheaper and still lets you take some very decent shots (all my previous photos were done with it, and they aren't really crap...).

It's been back on the road for a couple of months approx now, just not doing many miles because of the weather and other things as I don't need it as much as before. I must give it a complete clean and waxing when i get back from holidays so it stays protected :)

It really is stunning; I particularly love the way the smaller wheels fill the arches so perfectly, without looking small - if/when I get 15" wheels I'm going to have to sort a bit of lowering I think; how much is yours dropped by if you don't mind me asking?