Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit of fun tonight after work sketching how the car will look when fully converted into a track toy...

dempsej":3ae9exel said:
Oh, right.
And now You can draw like a boss too.

F*** my life...

;)

I'm a car designer, so it would be a shame to draw like crap ... :lol: (I could work for Toyota then!!)

waitey":nll4mbne said:
yotah1":nll4mbne said:
A bit of fun tonight after work sketching how the car will look when fully converted into a track toy...

Looks awesome
+1. looks awesome and also looks like the new lights on the boot lid from the facelift ;)

Huh where do you see the new lights?? I've added the Aerocatch trunk latches, that's all. The facelift has completely new taillamps, in two elements and everything...

yotah1":f5wnzsl7 said:
Huh where do you see the new lights?? I've added the Aerocatch trunk latches, that's all. The facelift has completely new taillamps, in two elements and everything...
I thought you had been inspired by the dark side :eek: Sorry, my mistake.

A little news, I just bought a new exhaust :D

Why? because I don´t need one ...
So... Why? Because it´s a standard OEM RS exhaust ...

Still doesn´t make sense?? ah ok, well then a little explanation : it is the full exhaust, from manifold to tail pipe, and for 200€ it´s a bargain, and it´s new. So it will be sent directly to my friend at Inoxline Performance so he can build me my stainless steel decat manifold :D

yotah1":3ddhifbm said:

Still doesn´t make sense?? ah ok, well then a little explanation : it is the full exhaust, from manifold to tail pipe, and for 200€ it´s a bargain, and it´s new. So it will be sent directly to my friend at Inoxline Performance so he can build me my stainless steel decat manifold :D

Is this a RS Twingo manifold, or future planning for the replacement lump. If it is the 133 4into1, could he make two manifolds at the same time? I would be putting a 200 cell sport cat in the front pipe

Awesome.

Have you thought about sticking Lexan windows in to further reduce weight? Considering your sketch shows trunk latches....

Mr_Ben":3eb68e60 said:
Awesome.

Have you thought about sticking Lexan windows in to further reduce weight? Considering your sketch shows trunk latches....

You can see Lexan rear windows on sketch too.

singlespeed":3gb4w4rz said:
yotah1":3gb4w4rz said:

Is this a RS Twingo manifold, or future planning for the replacement lump. If it is the 133 4into1, could he make two manifolds at the same time? I would be putting a 200 cell sport cat in the front pipe

It is for the 133 that I´m getting a manifold done. I believe it wouldn´t be a problem to get two of these done, and I must still see with him if he believes a complete decat would be too loud or not, so i don´t know yet if I´ll have a 200cell cat, maybe.

I must see also if we do a 4-1 or a 4-2-1, depending on which gives what in term of engine torque and power, also the 4-2-1 might take too much space as it is usually longer...

yotah1":3cmytg6s said:
So it will be sent directly to my friend at Inoxline Performance so he can build me my stainless steel decat manifold :D

while your friend's at it: another one for me, please!