• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clio 200 Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What mini??? please tell me its this colour?

how much do you want for the mini?
3148183190_0b8c32d7c1.jpg

That lime Mini looks awesome.

very nice looking Mini Jordy.

nearly bought one myself a little time ago. any more pics of it ie inside and back etc

Thats a lovely mini, i would i didn't love my twingo quite as much. I`m still a mini fan at heart. :) hope the sale goes well.

Josh, are they a business? or private? cos i don't want to get done over, i know the value of the mini which is the asking price, and willing to pay ontop for a Clio 200 but not silly money. £1,000 maybe £2,000 ontop

is jaybee renault in banbury make sure you say josh hatton sent you as he will sort you a very good price.... why not PX the twingo and mini and get some money back from him?

hattonperformance":zzixnjjp said:
is jaybee renault in banbury make sure you say josh hatton sent you as he will sort you a very good price.... why not PX the twingo and mini and get some money back from him?

Is that possible?? that thought did cross my mind. does he have an email? or on here? because the twingo and mini are both just sat there.

hattonperformance":26pir7rb said:
yea, you can give him your mini and twingo and he will give you a 200 and a cheque with some dollar back, my dad just did the same!

email [email protected]

Just emailed him with all details, everything. will see what comes back but, i would want around £4,000 back at least really.

An 09 200 Cup with recaros, speedlines and AC cost me £14,500 back in Aug 2009

Was an ex demo

If thats anything to go by for you nowadays :lol:

Bones":3r3sife2 said:
An 09 200 Cup with recaros, speedlines and AC cost me £14,500 back in Aug 2009

Was an ex demo

If thats anything to go by for you nowadays :lol:

Thats a long time ago tho, there at more like 10k-13k now.

actually what do you think Jaytee would think if i rocked upto there place and said" i'd like to p/x for a Clio 200 Cup" "yes of course, what car do you have" *i point at artic car transporter with my car collection on* hahaaaa

lol I told you there not that good! even the John cooper works we had was like that, trading in your twingo and mini would solve the problem of selling your twingo aswell go for it :D :D

holliedynamique":1jjbjg6k said:
lol I told you there not that good! even the John cooper works we had was like that, trading in your twingo and mini would solve the problem of selling your twingo aswell go for it :D :D

Shhh! you! get back in the kitchen!!

nah srsly, its just too common, want something that people go "Wow" , and that has a really good chassis, thats chuckable. i've got my bike and tight Bks leathers for pullin. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.