• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clio 200 Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordysport":ocafbnxa said:
holliedynamique":ocafbnxa said:
lol I told you there not that good! even the John cooper works we had was like that, trading in your twingo and mini would solve the problem of selling your twingo aswell go for it :D :D

Shhh! you! get back in the kitchen!!

nah srsly, its just too common, want something that people go "Wow" , and that has a really good chassis, thats chuckable. i've got my bike and tight Bks leathers for pullin. :D

lol :D okay you! guessing you understand why I dont like them much now, Clio RS 197, 200 etc. they are very rare so you will have no problem with standing out especially if you got alien green or liquid yellow, they are also extremely fun and can easily be called one of the best hot hatches ever, good decision!

197's and 200's are becoming more and more common. Think I saw like 2 others while I owned mine, see them everywhere now!

Oh suprise suprise josh your right i got an email on his day off!!.

the two car Px is fine but hasn't got many old Clio 200's (2009) just unregistered ones.

Think I saw 2 200's and 3 197's yesterday :lol: Theres a LY and 2 GW 200's near me and 2 garages in the same town have a 197 for sale. Might just be coincidence!

But then again, there no where near as common as Cooper S's like you say. Renaultsport are really pushing the 3 RS's advertising at the moment with TV ad's and pictures slapped on billboards everywhere! Might see an increase eventually

Jordysport":293yp8b9 said:
holliedynamique":293yp8b9 said:
lol I told you there not that good! even the John cooper works we had was like that, trading in your twingo and mini would solve the problem of selling your twingo aswell go for it :D :D

Shhh! you! get back in the kitchen!!

I stopped reading when got to here because no one has really appreciated that comment. Brilliant ;)

im not a massive fan of the new mini's but id keep that over a 200 any day!

u thought about keeping it and throwing some cash at it as they can be brilliant little track monsters...

yeah you can see 270bhp from them for a grand or so, but just not the car for me, i am a show off at heart, want a flash car with some neons jokes

Jordysport":3e02aggu said:
yeah you can see 270bhp from them for a grand or so, but just not the car for me, i am a show off at heart, want a flash car with some neons jokes

if u wana car just for show why not get a clio v6?? turns heads unlike a 200 and miles more fun :mrgreen:
plus they are a good price 2nd hand

Dang got a low offer :( £13,150 for the two cars long way below P/x value Poo. will have to sell privatly then. eeeeurrghhh anyone got some tips just fed up of trying to sell the cars.

Know it's more hassle, but it might be worth shopping around a bit for the p/x offer. From my first offer to the one I accepted when I changed car was ~£900 difference. Still wasn't quite what I'd originally wanted, but was obviously much better.

We had to fight and fight with the trade in price of both our minis, the John cooper works mini which was £25,000 new when we brought it, was after a year worth £12,000!!!!! We mangaed to push renault up to £14,000 though, they are not as good as holding there value as said sadly just keep pushing if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.