• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clio 200 Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be working magic to get them prices :lol:

Sharpy":1ctvsu2o said:
You must be working magic to get them prices :lol:

Not really he probably just searches around I've just checked Directline on a Clio 200 ... £975 down almost £300 quid just by searching around and not using price comparison sites.

Missing the point he got the quote from admiral the same as me. i rang up and did it on confused.com.

Jordysport":15cu28gs said:
Sharpy":15cu28gs said:
just find it hard to believe if im honest when i pay almost double that for a twingo!

Is your bike restricted as i want one but have been told you cant have over 33bhp till the age of 21?

Yes i am restricted atm, but its 21 or 2 years restricted, so you could get your license at 17 and be riding an R1 unrestricted at 19. but my restriction is up when i am 21. :)

hhhmmm,,, what is your bike restricteded to.............

There are so many factors to insurance, you could put in the same car with a slight spec or trim difference and it goes either up, down or stays the same, I tried the 250 on insurance that my parents have last year when I was 19 and it was £5,505!!
Then when I turned 20 it's dropped to £1,245 not bad considering, then when I put my dad as a named driver it dropped to £967! But to me this is still absolutely ridiculous money to pay out, Ive started off with 2 small cars a C1 998cc and moved up to a 1.2 twingo, my friends laugh at the small engine but I like my insurance cheap, I paid £390 for my C1 last year, my aims to go for a 1.6 RS twingo next and then a RS Clio to enjoy the difference over time, but jordysport if u have the money go for it

Surely an area does not change the price by basically £4000 :lol: insurance is a joke!

This thread is a little off topic......

Status
Not open for further replies.