• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clio 200 Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordysport":1hdt1wg1 said:
Going to get a Clio 197 F1 now in liquid yellow and if necessary buy a sh clio 200 bumper + headlights and put on. :D

think u need more than the bumper and headlights mate :?
good luck with it tho.

hav u found a ly 197 then??

TURBO":3q95wgwf said:
Jordysport":3q95wgwf said:
Going to get a Clio 197 F1 now in liquid yellow and if necessary buy a sh clio 200 bumper + headlights and put on. :D

think u need more than the bumper and headlights mate :?
good luck with it tho.

hav u found a ly 197 then??

pretty sure you dont, the bonnet is the same, just the bumper and headlights, at the end of the day the clio 200 isn't a new car its just a facelift.

Yeah theres a few LY 197's but after doing the maths, i am looking at not quite the high end i was thinking of. pretty much have £8600 to spend in cash all my own wonga, but can borrow a smidge with 0% interest :p

My Mates got a 57 plate ly f1 197 he has had a new steerin wheel and recaro's. Also Friday it cost him £400 for a new clutch to be fitted think the clutch was £350 think I'd be lookin into the runnin costs when u open the bonnet u can't nothin lol. Jake133 how has bought a nimbus 197 he has put a 200 defusser on his looks smart

Why would you do that? The rear of the 200 is nicer than the 197 but the 197 front is MUCH nicer than the 200 nose. 197 front end with a 200 rear would be nice, but not the other way around!!

maggi112":1ku69wd3 said:
Why would you do that? The rear of the 200 is nicer than the 197 but the 197 front is MUCH nicer than the 200 nose. 197 front end with a 200 rear would be nice, but not the other way around!!

erm no it isn't the 200 front is soo much nicer, the 197 front is just boring,

Twingogeekeo":181ldgdm said:
Im on maggis side 197 front 200 rear

+1

Though it comes down to personal choice at the end of the day

Jordysport":3q5k54p7 said:
just cos you lot are over 20!! you old fogeys

Damn i remember when i use to be able to say that to people :lol:

Im 20 and I prefer the 200's rear with the gloss diffuser and tailpipes showing and the more cleaner looking front of the 197, also spraying a 200 front bumper liquid yellow would be so difficult as the price would be high and the colour would never match the body

holliedynamique":125388lu said:
Im 20 and I prefer the 200's rear with the gloss diffuser and tailpipes showing and the more cleaner looking front of the 197, also spraying a 200 front bumper liquid yellow would be so difficult as the price would be high and the colour would never match the body

Fine then........ just cos you lot are over 19!! you old fogeys

:D :D damm you lot make me feel young.

How can you get insured on a 200 if your 19? i got quoted £5500 haha

10 month bonus accelerator schemes?

Could have racked up 3yrs NCB in 30 months, and still be 19 (by 6 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.