GhostZ's Gordini RS Progress (Time to end this chapter ...)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, i missed reading "like above" :D

i have the original rubber thingy from throttle to intake

maggi112":pqg44k6o said:
It looks the same as above :lol:

It goes throttle body > silicone pipe > air box > silicone pipe > small gap to bumper

The last silicone pipe made it noticeably more aggressive in note as the air resonates.

but i find if you want a bit louder do throttle body > silicone pipe > air box > small gap to bumper it will not get louder than that :D

Jarre":1c3d5ybv said:
well, i have it +/- the same but it feels like it has less power (and also less noise).
maybe it's just something between my ears because the car is less noisy atmo :roll: :lol:
Are you sure you fitted it the right way round?

BikNorton":9i63czye said:
Jarre":9i63czye said:
well, i have it +/- the same but it feels like it has less power (and also less noise).
maybe it's just something between my ears because the car is less noisy atmo :roll: :lol:
Are you sure you fitted it the right way round?

yeah maybe dumb question but there is a side to put inside the intake manifold and one for the fresh air ....

i spotted you :lol:

a gordini without striping would be you? :mrgreen:

3506.jpg

Page on facebook, parking noord sportpaleis :)
Ex-coll is the organiser, think i will go ;-)

Jarre":1tjk3v7q said:
Page on facebook, parking noord sportpaleis :)
Ex-coll is the organiser, think i will go ;-)
Dude!

It's Ciney in the Ardenne.. total car madness!

Why-o-why does my move to my appartement has to be on the same weekend? :(

Ok it has been a while since i update this so first things first i have put some new SMD leds inside the Dini to make it look extra classy at day and night :)

This is park lights (also SMD leds) and fog lamps made into SMD leds "day running lights" (was a pain in the arse to get the bulbs in there ....)
gbXr1oa.jpg

This is my 8000K H4 Bi-xenon kit and the Fog SMD's
bmZpHUI.jpg

YDHKAdm.jpg

This is full beam on the 8000k's the light of the camera does not resemble the real life tho its much more blue ish (but its nice and bright tho :p )
FAjFSmC.jpg

I also went on my very FIRST trackday with some friends :p @ TT Assen in the Netherlands

[youtube]pLAo8EdxuZ8[/youtube]

2 of my friends in this picture a 1.8L Yellow Clio and the Black one was a 2.0L
1236379_10151671557988811_407616562_n.jpg

Also i'm running with a UK rear light now <3 the bum on the dini more now :D
563469_10151671559453811_1021500399_n.jpg

8554_10151671558463811_1454108823_n.jpg

For the ppl that are wondering why your not on your smexy white wheels
1. if i would go off track i would damage the old wheels which are already damaged .. so 0 fucks given :roll:
2. do you know how much a pain in the arse it is to clean white wheels after a Trackday of constant hard braking :cry:
3. these rims had LOTS of rubber on them (not anymore :lol:) vs my white rims so it was an easy and costless swap ;)

lldt.png

Also among young drivers and cars there where a few old ones such as this beauty the oldtimer himself was not shy to make it scream down the track even when it was parked the cockpit smelled like pure 98 octanes :Q___
1238926_10151671560368811_1038159096_n.jpg

1236628_10151671560223811_746820053_n.jpg

nix pics!! the yellow clio, is that Kris?
what tires did you use for the trackday, semi or just normal tyres?

Jarre":1z0dun79 said:
nix pics!! the yellow clio, is that Kris?
what tires did you use for the trackday, semi or just normal tyres?

yellow clio a friend of mine and no he is not called kris :D

I used the standard Conti's sportcontact 3 they did good (dry and WET) but the end of the day the last laps you felt more under steer coming from the wheels cause the sides are a bit worn they are still good for straights and braking :D

GCuCXy2.jpg

Caz-133cup":1z0dun79 said:
Good photos!
I was going to say that's not yours cuz there's no white wheels but I'd have not wanted to take them on track either!!
She's such a pretty dini :)

Thank Carrie :p yeah the white wheels would look smexy but i would go nuts if i scratched them on track :x

MovingShadow":jo2lx3t9 said:
You need to do this to my car too :-D

For the Dini it was a piece of cake really just need the right T50 torx screwdriver and then a flat screwdriver to take the airbag out 2 clips you have to push at the back of the wheel and you can take it of and then undo the bolt of the wheel and then pull it out :D :p

Jarre":jo2lx3t9 said:
interesting... will check this again later!
it is with a code?

you mean like with a radio that its coded if you fit another one it wont work or something o_O ?