Inoxline Performance manifold & exhaust

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exhaust and manifold, which would you eb interested in?

• Stainless steel manifold with 200cell sports cat

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Stainless steel manifold without cat

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Stainless steel exhaust with silencers

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Complete exhaust line (manifold plus exhaust)

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
making a joint purchase does not lower the price?

I like more the appearance of the k-tec manifold

Given the fact that you're living in Spain, i doubt he would accept it, unless you get something like at least 5 spanish guys to join you.

But joint purchase with dispatching to different countries would be too much of a hassle for him. Keep in mind that it is a one-man company, and even though he's ultra pationate about his job, he tries to keep the "problems" to a minimum.

Regarding the look, it's only because he didn't polish it, which could be done but is not worth it. Quality wise, he provides the exhausts for some of the top teams in European FIA GT1 championships and Endurance Series so don't worry, it's at top level :)

Definitely the best money i've invested so far on my car, especially for a tailored product.

that definately looks like a top quality piece! I'd be interested, but i'll have to wait until summer's over bacause then I should have some leftover cash to spend..

Yotah: will you make some footage of the exhaust on your car? just to get me and other enthousiasts more in the mood? :cool:

Edit: just seen your video with the stock manifold. Do you know, or could you guess how much DB your car produced like that?

No idea so far how much Db the car produces now, but I´ll get an app on the phone to get a rough idea. I´ll definitely do a video before/after the install to show the change, and get some in-car sound.

Whenever the times come I decide to choose the Twingo RS as my next car.. I wish I could choose the option pack: "Yotah's 1337 upgrade + singlespeeds ITB's that makes you go, BWAAAA"

This may not be the thread for this (I don't want to turn it into a full blown discussion on Quality of work etc) but:

What price comparison do the R2 and KTec Manifolds have to this one?

madmatt":3nprf8kt said:
This may not be the thread for this (I don't want to turn it into a full blown discussion on Quality of work etc) but:

What price comparison do the R2 and KTec Manifolds have to this one?
No price or release date confirmed yet from K-Tec.

And the R2 manifold cost 1400€ inc vat, that's a lot more, and given the fact that it goes further under the car than the standard manifold or even the one Inoxline just made, it therefore needs a specific exhaust under the car.

In other words, you can only fit it with the R2 complete exhaust system, whereas this one can be fitted with any other exhaust on the market, even the OEM.

yotah1":1yu7o0at said:
And the R2 manifold cost 1400€ inc vat, that's a lot more, and given the fact that it goes further under the car than the standard manifold or even the one Inoxline just made, it therefore needs a specific exhaust under the car.

In other words, you can only fit it with the R2 complete exhaust system, whereas this one can be fitted with any other exhaust on the market, even the OEM.

Charlie-Sheen-winning.gif

wep perfect if you want to keep the intermediate silencer

Ktec one will be probably cheaper
but also, just by look, is cheaper in quality

Oh and one detail, it's a bit lighter than the OEM manifold but will substantially be able to withstand higher temperatures and harder use as it is made of 2mm thick high quality stainless steel :)