Ollie133cup's RS 133 CUP.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toni_133":2yxf1jg5 said:
looks great!! I wouldn't want to drive it that low, thou. I`ll be to scared to damage it :)
I thought you had got lost :( Welcome back

Yeah, knowing the roads round here, it's a bit too low for me.

Ollie that looks awesome. On the road it looks much better. Might be the extra drop. I also wouldn't wanna drive it, too low and I have speed bumps on my road :p

You know you're gonna have to find your way to some shows this year now right?!

Get the centres on and the rears done and I'm sure it'll look great.
Looking forward to the ITBs too, my previous question was merely curious to see what you had going, as it's fairly obvious to see the two are conflicting projects. But you've got it covered :D

When's the ITBs due?

Definatly looks better a that 15mm lower and outside ,

Awaiting an email from AT Power any time when there ready for me to drive down, well when im back from offshore anyway.

Turbo 2 disc and Zender caps fitted.
photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

If your wondering why there's my 306 parked againt the garage door , some pikey fucks tried to break into that barn and the one just down from it, so we now park the car and my dads van next to it.......

I like the latest ones more, as the grey breaks it up nicely, instead of just a polished face

weebob":2k72xtmo said:
They look excellent Ollie
Dazza1":2k72xtmo said:
Lookin sexy

singlespeed":2k72xtmo said:
I like the latest ones more, as the grey breaks it up nicely, instead of just a polished face
Yeh thats what i was hoping for but they are glossy black just the lighting on the iphone aint great.
manofhow":2k72xtmo said:
you sure its low enuf ollie?

what is it like driving it being that low?

Cant go any lower now unless i take the under tray off :lol:
It drives fine dont notice to much diffrence between the 195 tyres and the 165's stretched tbh although im not going to horse it round a corner with the 165's for safety reasons lol :)

scott133":2w8znsjr said:
They are growing on me I like them a lot better with the turbo2 discs on

yeah those disc make the finishing touch tho Ollie Quality lookin twingo right there :p but i might think it a bit to low for normal driving like this

Looks nice. I agree with what singlespeed said.

So when are you going to add a turbo onto the engine to match the alloys ;)

Dubz":2a98mby6 said:
Looks nice. I agree with what singlespeed said.

So when are you going to add a turbo onto the engine to match the alloys ;)

They are called Zender Turbo 2 alloys , I am not trying to portray that the car is a Turbo.

As I have posted in previous posts ITB's are getting fitted soon.

Ollie133cup":23e0h302 said:
They are called Zender Turbo 2 alloys , I am not trying to portray that the car is a Turbo.

I know :p I've seen them on a few old VW's. What sort of power increase are you expecting to get from ITBs?

Dubz":366j0mki said:
Ollie133cup":366j0mki said:

I know :p I've seen them on a few old VW's. What sort of power increase are you expecting to get from ITBs?

:p

Anything above 150 and ill be happy.