Twingogeekeo's RS Progress Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did renault keep it a secret from you then and were lying that it was going to be next week just to surprise you lol

Leanne my thoughts exactly. and don't make me pull the "i need something to take my mind off things" trick ;-)

Awesome. Going to have a bit of a blast on the way home?

I wont keep you waiting for pictures any longer :lol:

Renaultsport plaque!
DSC_0002-1.jpg

Orginal on the car
DSC_0001-1.jpg

New Exhaust
DSC_0003-1.jpg

Side by side
DSC_0005-1.jpg

Cutting it to fit as you need the extension
DSC_0006-1.jpg

On the car
DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0009-2.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

Not even made by Renault :eek: I thought with the way they were marketing it, they made it. Probably for the best though :)

Have to say it does look pretty smart but I just don't see why they make it so awkward to fit (cutting).

Looks pretty awesome, but as others have said - how does it sound?

Ive just met up with Matt so he could have a listen and to grab a bit of him for the club banners that i left under his car at Trax :lol:

Ask Matt. Also ill atempt a sound clip soon maybe over the weekend

It does look and sound very nice but unfortunately I still think it's too much money for a box, especially when it doesn't even fit straight on :(

If however you're looking to keep renaultsport parts on your car then this is definitely for you! Sounds much nicer than a full ktec system.

I did notice it made a whistling noise when you pulled off, very strange lol.

Made by Orbisoud, awesome stuff

Notice much if any weight difference between the old and new? Looking forward to it on mine!