Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phase 2 sounds interesting. I love how it sits now, too low would be impractical on the ring I would imagine, the tyres just look purposeful and the ride height just right IMO

I actually had to raise it by a cm today, too much rubbing in the Karussel... My washer bottle pipes didn't survie the first lap ahahah

seriously looking at those pictures looks beast with those fat grippy tires nice ;)

hello yotah,

tires are 15 "or 16"?

as you did support the caliper? have photos?

disk that you used?

thanks

16", the calipers have brackets from the R2 Evo rally car, but they had to be re-machined as they were too long for the standard Twingo RS mounts.
The discs are AP Racing 300mm from the R2 Evo kit also.

The car in the Karussel yesterday, I had never done a 3-wheel in there yet :)

Well, done it now ahahah

Vidéo coming soon ...

The R2 parts catalog is linked in one of the topics here on the forum, can't remember where exactly, but you should be able to find it.

Price, for the brakes (calipers, brackets, discs, pads), it's about 1500€, plus the labor to install them.

A video from today, showing the sound of the exhaust, plus I get a bit sideways at the beginning...

[youtube]_3M1a3VRzJ0[/youtube]

Currently it is faster as I don´t have all the power because the lambda sensor is not yet fitted with the mini-cat, you can clearly feel it in the straight lines, losing 10/15 kph compared to before. But that problem will be solved soon.

No prob to come along, just I don´t know when I will go back.

yotah1":2w801mzi said:
16", the calipers have brackets from the R2 Evo rally car, but they had to be re-machined as they were too long for the standard Twingo RS mounts.
The discs are AP Racing 300mm from the R2 Evo kit also.

The car in the Karussel yesterday, I had never done a 3-wheel in there yet :)

Well, done it now ahahah

Vidéo coming soon ...

lol I didn't expect this can happen on a carrousel

for the calliper there is 2 différent for the R2 évo
the gravel and tarmac

maybe if you buy gravel one that normaly fit smaller wheel no need to modified them

I'm in LOVE with that exhaust tone! can't wait till you get the Lambda and remap done and read about your findings!

2 more laps, sound is closer to what it gives in real life :

[youtube]HNT2LZKEQds[/youtube]

[youtube]scUuXVfoLS0[/youtube]

He had more power but was very fairplay to let me pass in the corners to not slow me down, very good attitude on the track :)

that exhaust sounds awesome!!

so when are we getting your new fastest lap before phase 2?

I haven´t got the mini-cat fitted yet, nor the air con compressor removed. That will be done on Saturday. The issue is now that one of my tires was damaged when fitted on the wheel, and last Sunday, i lost all the pressure in it in a corner (thankfully a slow one) because the lip where the sealing is done between the tire and the rim, it is damaged (big chunk of rubber missing). So I can keep it this way for road driving, but I won´t take the risk of pushing it to its limits on the Nordschleife, way too dangerous!

So basically, I´m waiting to get that tire replaced before I can track the car again. The question is : will it be this year or not???