mikehealy5's GT progress thread (plenty pics)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the very informative comments again guys, il make sure to take note and then throw the note in the bin.

tbh I really like them. they are quirky door curtsy lights thsts all.

I've seen a guy do it to his Celica.

When he opens the door, the Toyota logo appears on the ground.

Not my cup of tea but to each it's own ;)

new exhaust is now on!

here are some pics

all in all the car feels alittle quicker, not massivly but enough to notice a differance. the most noticable thing is the noise! its a much deeper tone with a raspy note as it climbs up the revs. theres lots of pops when changing gear and de accelarating.
i was unsure if i would of needed a back box to tone it down but i think i quite like it as it stands now. so thats another job ticked of the list and only injectors to get now before it goes for a remap.

It sounds awesome! The turbo gets rid of most of the raspiness which I thought was a bit much on BlackTwingo-I's.

Brilliant bit of kit for the price of it :p

yeah it does the turbo makes a big difference. its at its loudest at around 1k to 3k revs and when it goes over 3k it quietens down and gives a more free flowing exhaust note if that makes any sense. kind of like the sound of the exhaust gases rushing out then a lovely great big BOOM when I change gear!!

133_Ads":1kn8hokd said:
I'll have to come and listen Mike, defo injectors and remap next!

you sure do!! im off work tomorrow night, when you next in Blackpool???

im gona start saving a bit if cash for remap after iv come back off my holiday.