Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before the video, one photo of the lady in full attack :)

dsc0494mm.jpg

Thanks guys :)

I've got another one coming, rear view, very sweet picture!

Some photos of the car when fitting the coilovers, and after, my carbon bits arrived today (footrest and interior rear panels).

And on the parking with the Inoxline (exhausts) sticker on to do a bit of advertising for his great job he did on my Cup !!

My second filmed lap of the day, in the evening already, chasing a Nissan GTR and then overtaking him :)
I guess he didn´t like it as the next lap he went nuts at the start, but i caught him again :D

Best lap of the day coming later.

[youtube]Dcu-1pjml2c[/youtube]

Reading your spec Yotah and seeing the glowing pic I have to ask cos I can't see it.... are you running standard steel discs? Have you not experienced any warping? Very impressive if not as I've warped a few discs in the past due to heat on track....

PS where is that shot taken we can't quite work it out.

Keep up the good work :)

Apparently Adobe Premiere fucked up the exporting of my videos, so they didn´t come out in the proper order, nor with the correct names, and they´re cut after 6 min each ... I´ll re-do everything tonight and upload them again !

To answer you Mr-Ben, I run standard discs, directly from my Renault dealer. They are enough for the track as they come from Laguna 3 in the origin, so almost too big for the Twingo. I´ve never had any warping, and actually unless you bring your discs to 3000°, they won´t warp. I guess what you describe as warping is when your discs actually get some brake pads powder glued to them because of the heat, then they vibrate when you brake.

Next year I´ll switch to aluminium center brakes with separate rotors, but the same size as original, and I´ll modify my air ducts to make them more efficient.

The shot is taken at the exit of the Werseifen corner (almost hairpin actually) before heading towards the Breidscheid bridge over the town of Adenau.

That's an awesome answer thanks, and yeah you're prob right I used the wrong term. It prob was pad material not warping.

Yup know the corner tightest corner on the track, impressive they're still glowing coming out :twisted:

Yotah, have you found any where your end that does 2 piece bell designs in 280mm for the clio/twingo?
can only find them in 300mm which would require running of 16" alloys :(

3rd lap filmed :

[youtube]i0pxmt0XAZQ[/youtube]

Edit : A lap in 8'50"

[youtube]lAUYUwP4VZo[/youtube]

Looks a like a serious bit of kit that Twingo!! Good work.

PUrely out of interest, why choose to go down this route with a 133? Did you not fancy a stripped out Clio 172 Cup or something similar? :)

I didn´t plan initially to do that much, but when i crashed it at the Ring i just decided it would be a complete track toy.
And it´s more fun to kick other cars´ asses in a Twingo than in a CLio, the smaller the merrier :D